We Now Offer Let’s Encrypt in Cpanel
Anyone who has gone through the trouble of setting up a secure website knows what a hassle it is getting and maintaining an SSL certificate. Let’s Encrypt automates and lets site operators turn on and manage HTTPS with simple commands.
No validation emails, no complicated configuration editing, no expired certificates breaking your website. And of course, because Let’s Encrypt provides certificates for free, no need to arrange payment.
The key principles behind Let’s Encrypt are:
- Free: Anyone who owns a a hosting account on the Orlando Web Wizard server can use Let’s Encrypt to obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost.
- Automatic: Software running on the web server can interact with Let’s Encrypt to painlessly obtain a certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
- Secure: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping Orlando Web Wizard tech support properly secure our servers.
- Transparent: All certificates issued or revoked will be publicly recorded and available for anyone to inspect.
- Open: The automatic issuance and renewal protocol will be published as an open standard that others can adopt.
- Cooperative: Much like the underlying Internet protocols themselves, Let’s Encrypt is a joint effort to benefit the community, beyond the control of any one organization.
Get Secure Hosting Today and Try Let’s Encrypt!