A Pain Relief clinician who specializes in lasting relief of pain originating from lower body and neck—migraines, scoliosis, osteoarthritis, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, and more. Clinically tested medical massage resolves 80% of soft tissue pain and greatly diminishes the remaining 20%–yes including migraine type headaches.

The Medical Massage Package

Intake and assessment session with four (4) treatment sessions and supportive lifestyle coaching.

m

Intake and Evaluation

A general overview of health history.

An assessment of pain patterns (wear stretchy loose comfortable clothing for easier assessment).

A preliminary discussion of health overview and general care plan (bring something to record notes).

Treatment Sessions

A Complete Body Awareness Chart – give update on results or treatment and managing changes and lifestyle challenges.

A Customized medical massage protocol administered (1- 1.5 hours of hands-on treatment).

Lifestyle coaching to support and maintain muscle health.

w

Ongoing Support

Unlimited access to your massage therapist via email throughout.

Follow up calls from therapist as warranted in the treatment protocol and lifestyle support.

Educational emails as necessary for healthy lifestyle support notes).

Option to extend package rates as needed for possibilities!

More treatments for complicated cases like scoliosis or other chronic disorders.
Extended wellness consults session for help that goes beyond the brief in session coaching.

Start Living Pain Free

We will contact you concerning our medical massage package so you can start living a pain free life.

Pin It on Pinterest